When disease vectors are also victims.
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Apr 25,
Templeton Prize Winner: Alvin Plantinga, Who Proved God’s Not Dead in Academia
- Apr 21,
Blasphemy Blocks Re-Election of Indonesia's Only Christian Governor
- Apr 20,
Russia Bans Jehovah's Witnesses as Extremists
- Apr 20,
Here’s the Million-Dollar Answer to How Persecuted Christians Persevere
- How Brainy Women Benefit the ChurchA recent study suggests that intelligence is often associated with masculinity, not femininity.
- What Can the Church Learn about Sexual Harassment, Accusations, & Transparency from the Bill O'Reilly Debacle?Powerful men, with organizations tending to cover things up, are a recipe for disaster.(The Exchange)
- The Secret of the Roman Arch in Pastoral LeadershipThe advantages that come from including lay people in the pastoral ministry should give us pause.Leer en español
- The Forgotten Final Resting Place of William BordenThe most influential missionary of the early 20th century never made it to the mission field.
- The Strange Encouragement of the Church’s Appalling HistoryThe lives of our greatest heroes often undermined the gospel they so eloquently preached.
- We Are Called to Be Faithful, Not SuccessfulAs my pastorate crumbled around me, I learned what God truly expects of us.
- ‘The Lost City of Z’ Points to the City That Is to ComeThe thrilling story of British explorer Percy Fawcett dramatizes our search for a transcendent home.
- On Immigration, Welcoming the Stranger Is Only One Piece of the PuzzleWhy Christians should support reforms that recognize both the dignity of immigrants and the rule of law.