- Jul 24,
Died: Haddon Robinson, Champion of Biblical Preaching
- Jul 24,
Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition, Quantified
- Jul 20,
The Rise of the Nons: Protestants Keep Ditching Denominations
- Jul 17,
Jehovah's Witnesses Remain Banned as Russia Rejects Appeal
- Why Evangelism Requires Both Logic and LovelinessAn apologist argues that beauty and imagination are key to faith formation.
- Pastors, We Need To Stop Expecting Worship Leaders To Do Our Job For UsIf the theology being presented in our churches isn't deep enough, it's not the worship leader's responsibility to make it deeper.(Pivot)
- The Next Big Thing in Hispanic EducationHow academic leaders can help with the changes we’re already seeing.Leer en español
- The Luddites and the First Contest of Man Versus MachineRapid technological change in 18th- and 19th-century England led to violent resistance…by Methodists.
- You Have God's Blessing to Say 'God Bless America'Why a faith that transcends all nations leaves room for patriotic devotion.
- People Aren't Projects...and other lessons I learned as a rural pastor.
- In 'Spider-Man: Homecoming,' Greatness Starts with Becoming a ServantPeter Parker has finally entered the Marvel Cinematic Universe—but he can't join the Avengers until he practices the heroic discipline of humility.
- The Case for a ‘New Christian Zionism’Gerald McDermott challenges simplistic thinking about Israel’s past, present, and future.