Churchgoers are willing to embrace fine art, but artists don't know if they want to claim the church.
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Jun 30,
Not Too Late for Grove City’s ‘Sorry’ to ProfessorDecades after a Cold War–era firing, the Pennsylvania school is in good standing again.
- Jun 29,
Russia's Proposed Law: No Evangelizing Outside of ChurchEvangelicals protest the law, which would severely limit where and how Christians share the gospel.
- Jun 28,
Your Unchurched Friends Want to Know About Your FaithAnd while they don’t want to go to church, they’re likely up for attending other church activities with you, LifeWay reports.
- Jun 28,
PCA Goes Back to Where It Started: Women’s OrdinationMeanwhile, the shrinking PCUSA makes plans to recover its identity.
- Why Complementarian Men Need Complementarian WomenIn the midst of our civil war on the Trinity, we need to put down our arms and remember that men and women are in this together.
- Wise Decision-Making in God’s EconomyHow do we know that we are pleasing God in all that we do?(The Exchange)
- Necesitamos la luz de aprenderSi vamos a brillar para Cristo en este mundo, queremos pensar profundamente y razonar bien.
- From Jesus to Mary and Back Again: The History of the AnnunciationThe surprising reason it falls during Lent, and why it has been important for fighting heresy and abortion.
- Andy Crouch: Stop Engaging 'The Culture,' Because It Doesn't ExistWe should spend more time loving our flesh-and-blood neighbor.
- 'Curator': The New Line on Your Pastor's Job Description?Why churches expect their leaders to gatekeep Christian content.
- JoyThe film is uneven, but Joy knows just who she is.
- Where the White Working Class Went WrongJ. D. Vance loves his 'hillbilly' tribe—yet hates what they’ve become.